Help us make the library better!
We're looking for your feedback to help improve the services and programs that the library offers. Please complete our survey online or in person at the library. We'll have paper copies at various places around town and we'd love it if you can spread the word and help us get as many responses as possible.
Complete the survey here.
Using the library during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Curbside service is available. Please call 946-5544 to order your books or email a list to email@example.com.
- Only 5 people can be in the building at one time. We ask families to limit the number of children they bring to the library. Children must be attended by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required for the protection of our staff and other patrons.
- We ask patrons to observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6ft distance from others while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. If there are people waiting outside, we may ask you to shorten your visit.
- Please return all items directly to the Book Drop next to the entrance. We will quarantine returned items for 72 hours.
- The bathroom is open for emergencies only.
- One public computer is available for searching the catalog and quick email checks or internet searches. Limited copying and printing is available.