Library Holiday Hours
The Library will be closed on:
November 11th - Veteran's Day
November 26th - Thanksgiving
December 24th - Christmas Eve
December 25th - Christmas Day
We look forward to seeing you this winter and ask you to remember to wear your masks when visiting the library.
Using the library during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Curbside service is available. Please call 946-5544 to order your books or email a list to email@example.com.
- Only 5 people can be in the building at one time. We ask families to limit the number of children they bring to the library. Children must be attended by an adult at all times.
- Masks are required for the protection of our staff and other patrons.
- We ask patrons to observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6ft distance from others while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. If there are people waiting outside, we may ask you to shorten your visit.
- Please return all items directly to the Book Drop next to the entrance. We will quarantine returned items for 72 hours.
- The bathroom is open for emergencies only.
- One public computer is available for searching the catalog and quick email checks or internet searches. Limited copying and printing is available.