Updated hours at the Greene Town Office
Effective on November 2nd, the town office will be changing it's hours. The new hours will be:
Tuesday-Friday 8:30 am-4pm
If you have any questions regarding this change, please contact the town office at 946-5146.
Using the library during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Curbside service is available. Please call 946-5544 to order your books or email a list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only 5 people can be in the building at one time. We ask families to limit the number of children they bring to the library.
- Masks are required for the protection of our staff and other patrons.
- We ask patrons to observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6ft distance from others while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. If there are people waiting outside, we may ask you to shorten your visit.
- Please return all items directly to the Book Drop next to the entrance. We will quarantine returned items for 72 hours.
- The bathroom is open for emergencies only.
- One public computer is available for searching the catalog and quick email checks or internet searches. Limited copying and printing is available.