Covid-19 Update - 7/30/2020
As of August 4th, the library will return to its regular business hours.
We'll be open Tues, Wed, Thurs 12-7pm and Fri and Sat 9am-3pm.
All our current Covid-19 restrictions will be remaining in place for the foreseeable future, including the requirement to wear a mask and the limit of 5 people in the building at a time.
Interlibrary loan is now available, but please be aware that the ordering and delivery process will be running slower than normal due the quarantine periods required on returned items at libraries throughout the state.
Using the library during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Curbside service is available. Please call 946-5544 to order your books or email a list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only 5 people can be in the building at one time. We ask families to limit the number of children they bring to the library.
- Masks are required for the protection of our staff and other patrons.
- We ask patrons to observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6ft distance from others while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. If there are people waiting outside, we may ask you to shorten your visit.
- Please return all items directly to the Book Drop next to the entrance. We will quarantine returned items for 72 hours.
- The bathroom is open for emergencies only.
- One public computer is available for searching the catalog, but we will not offer copying or printing at this time. Patrons may bring their own devices and use Library Wi-Fi inside or outside the building.