Covid-19 Update - 6/4/2020
The library will reopen on June 11th.
For now, hours are Tuesday 12-7pm, Thursday 12-7pm and Saturday 9-3pm.
While we’re excited to welcome you back to the library, we ask our loyal readers to understand that this will not be business as usual. There are guidelines and restrictions we must follow in order to resume services safely.
With this in mind:
- Curbside service is available starting June 11th. Please call 946-5544 to order your books or email a list to email@example.com.
- Only 5 people can be in the building at one time. We ask families to limit the number of children they bring to the library.
- Masks are required for the protection of our staff and other patrons.
- We ask patrons to observe social distancing guidelines and keep 6ft distance from others while in the library.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes. If there are people waiting outside, we may ask you to shorten your visit.
- Please return all items directly to the Book Drop next to the entrance. We will quarantine returned items for 72 hours.
- The bathroom is open for emergencies only.
- One public computer is available for searching the catalog, but we will not offer copying or printing at this time. Patrons may bring their own devices and use Library Wi-Fi inside or outside the building.
- Our catalog is available online at jammlibrary.org and will help you select titles in advance of your visit. As always, you can call or email to place an item on hold. At this time, interlibrary loan is not available and will not be available until July at the earliest.
For information regarding the spread of Covid-19 in Maine, please visit the Maine CDC website. Information is updated regularly and provides case data broken down by zip code.